Role and ResponsibilitiesThis individual will provide direct support for Titan Distributors’ CEO and COO. Responsibilities may include performing several administrative and office support activities such as:
- Screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Duties may include receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing
- Assist with the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Provide general support to visitors Order and maintain office supplies.
- Receive and distribute mail.
- Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires strong computer and research skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Highly organized
- Flexibility is important
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Project coordination experience
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Browsers)
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors
- Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required
- High School diploma or G.E.D. Required
- Fluent in English
Job Type/Location: Full-time/ Collierville, TN
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.