Product Launch Specialist
Role and Responsibilities
Titan’s Product Launch Specialist will operate in many different functions. We are looking for a strong “doer” who possesses a sense of urgency about getting the job done while also working well with a team to accomplish objectives. This individual will need to be excited to experiment in a new, high growth environment. The ideal candidate will hold a curious mindset, constantly striving to learn and try new things. This position is designed to aid the New Product Development Team during weekly new product launches and coordinate with parallel departments on the design, description, and listings.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of 20+ new product launches per week
- Take personal ownership of new products and obsess over maximizing their market potential (i.e. sales)
- Take product photos, videos, and create other marketing material
- Potentially assist with assembly of new products
- Research and implement critical keywords for each product
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to maximize product description potential using keywords and ensuring critical product information is prominent to customers
- Highly creative thinking
- Ability to work well independently
- Team coordination skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn from failures - Within this fast-paced, experimental work environment, many failures may present themselves; the right candidate will have the ability move on, learn, and gain constructive knowledge moving forward
- Required to operate a computer and other office equipment
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in similarly related field preferred.
- Horn Lake, MS
- Manufacturing and Distribution environment (warehouse)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.