Marketing Content Specialist
Role and ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate will have strong experience in writing, editing, proofreading and fact-checking content for both print and digital. We are looking for a self driven, motivated individual who can manage tasks efficiently. This position will work cross-functionally to extract deep business, product and industry knowledge to produce various content types to be leveraged in inbound marketing and end-to-end funnel marketing and sales efforts. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, strategic thinking, and project management skills.
- Identify new market opportunities.
- Complete concept-testing for new products.
- Determine brand perceptions and reputations.
- Write, edit, and proofread content for website and other sales channels. Descriptive writing skills will be needed to market products through all e-commerce channels.
- Evaluate market penetration.
- Develop groups and solicit customer feedback.
- Assess client's promotional needs.
- Develop sales strategies in tandem with marketing department.
- Create questionnaires and surveys.
- Offer insights about product potentials.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent proofreading skills.
- Self-starter, flexible and eager to learn.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and accountable to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with vendors, customers, senior executives, sales teams and business partners.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Basic understanding of SEO and optimizing digital content.
- Experience writing B2C and B2B marketing content for social media, search engine marketing, email, blog, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics and working within a CMS (content management system) a plus, but not required.
- Thorough understanding of the demand funnel and content that is relevant throughout the customer journey.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Experience measuring content results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
Required education:Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, related field - or equivalent experience.
Required experience:At least 1-3 years of experience in marketing, communications, or related fields writing and editing content for the web (B2C & B2B software experience a plus)
Job Type/Location: Full-time/ Collierville, TN
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.