Position Summary:As a Product Specialist, you will be key driver in sales of products. In this role, you will offer technical support to Titan customers and your team to develop and maintain customer relations in addition to prospecting for new customers. You will work closely with Product Development and Marketing Managers, and act as a member of a product network.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain standard scorecard levels (phone/individual)
- Provide technical product support to customers and team
- Continually learning new product categories and features in order to expand product knowledge
- Lead product trainings (video and live)
- Preparation and follow up of sales orders (walk in, scratch/dent,phone,etc)
- Process warranty claim forms
- Make informed business decisions based off your product knowledge understanding with little supervision
- Identify problems, recommend solutions & lead solution implementation activities
- Great attention to detail.
- Passion to solve problems
- Technically versed in key product areas.
- Good command of English both oral and written.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS office, Word, Excel, etc)
Must have a high school degree or equivalent
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.