- Warehouse experience and leadership abilities required. Must be able to lead a team of employees to achieve the warehouse objectives.
- This position is for a working Supervisor who will oversee employees to ensure orders are correctly pulled on a daily basis.
- Will also make sure stock is rotated and assure the general cleanliness of the Warehouse.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Will also be on-call occasionally as needed. Previous Warehouse Supervisory experience is a must. Hours for the position to be determined.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Required education:High School or equivalent
Required experience:Warehouse Management: 3 years
Job Type/Location: Full-time/ Collierville, TN
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.